Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am back!

First, I would like to apologise to my readers who have emailed me. I am sorry that I could not reply you in time, guess I was too engrossed in Japan earthquake situation that I did not update my blog and check my emails. And the hot topic General Election also caught my attention, I was busy trying to analyse the end result using Qi Men Dun Jia.

Now I am back....I hope that I will be able to update my blog in weekly basis so that I can make up to my avid readers who had been waiting patiently for my reply.

For those who are keen to know more fengshui or any courses, you can email me. I will reply you as soon as I can.

Last but not least, I wish all Buddhist a Happy Vesak Day!

Best wishes
Francis Lee

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005