Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sound of a Toy

I know some of you out there are going to protest. How come a fengshui blog is not posting articles on fengshui? Yet there are so many articles on the unusual phenomenon. Am I changing trade soon or am I providing a new service? Well, maybe I would to take this opportunity to clear the air here.

In fact, there are people who feel that, or rather, think that Fengshui masters are someone whom they could approach and get help. They thought Fengshui masters are able to get rid of those "un-invited" guests in their houses. But wait...not all masters are trained to do that... At least, I am not. So next time, if someone really needs that kind of service, please seek the right person.

Okie, now I am going to write an unusual experience which happened to my friend. But before I move on to write the next article here. I want to pre-warned you, what you are going to read next is something got to do with the unnatural phenomenon. Therefore, if you think that you have a weak heart or you are someone who is dreadful of unnatural phenomenon, my advise to you is to give this blog a miss. However, if you choose to continue to read. You are reading at your own risk! Please note that I will NOT be liable for anything that may happen or arise!

This evening, a friend contacted me and shared with me his unusual experience that just happened this afternoon around 12noon. My friend lives in 5 room HDB flat, together with his wife and his young daughter. Their unit is considered big for your information.

Let me side-track a bit, this is just in case that you do not know. In Fengshui, is it better to have a "well-balanced" figure (number) of people living under the same roof. Assuming if a house is too big and the number of occupiers in the big house is just only one or two, this may lead to un-balanced Ying and Yang energy in the house. In such instance, such houses may "invite" un-invited guest to stay in the house.

Okay, back to my friend's house. This afternoon, my friend was in the living room when suddenly he heard sounds coming out from one of the rooms. But there was no one in the house except himself. Initially, my friend thought that he could have heard wrongly but the sounds continued to emit from the room.

After paying attention to the sound again, my friend realised that the sound was from his daughter's toy! Then he knew something was amiss! Without any further delay, my friend went to that room, the toy was laying on the floor - motionless and soundless. My friend quickly pleaded to the what-so-ever to leave them alone. After that, my friend quickly left for temple. As what happened later, I really do not know. My guess is everything should be alright. If not, my friend would not be able to share with me this story.

If you have strange encounter before, and if you do not mind sharing with all the readers here, please email me your story to great_ocean96@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is the toy battery operated? it is because my daughter used to have a Barney toy and will always sound off in the middle of the night on its own too. so i guess that it is the short circuit issue intermittenly. Then i removed the battery and this issue will not appear again. if it does, i will really freaked out..haha ..from Professor.

fengshui said...

Thanks Professor for your feedback. Maybe I can ask my friend about it.


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005