Monday, July 26, 2010

Sound of a Toy - Story by J Tan

Recently, I wrote Sound of a Toy and Sound of a Toy (Part 2), and after which, I received quite a number of interesting feedback from friends and readers. I even received one very constructive suggestion from one of the readers. Nickname "Professor" suggested that by removing the battery from the toy should be able to solve that problem. Well, if you have experienced similar problem, maybe you want to consider that suggestion from Professor?

Okay, recently one of my friends who read my blogs, she have this story to share. This happened 5 years ago when my friend lived in Executive flat in CCK, for those who know where is CCK. Anyway, CCK is not the main point in this story and please do not think otherwise about CCK.


The toys in one of their rooms would at times created noise by itself, similar to that incident which took place in that article "Sound of a toy". And according to my friend, the noise would happen during daytime and at times, in the middle of the night! Scary right?


So I asked my friend what did she do after hearing that noise, guess what she told me? Well, she thought it was some kind of insects could have triggered off the toys to play by itself and well... she did nothing to stop the noise! Gosh, I was speechless after hearing her explaination. Maybe being ignorant is not a bad thing after all? Imagine how would she react if she knew that it was more than insect that could have triggered that!


And that's not the end of the story. Her 1-year-old son would refuse to accept (take) the musical ball (toy) and he would protest by crying out loud! The strange part was, her son would stop crying when the musical ball was removed from his sight. After a couple of attempts, my friend found it spooky and guess you would know where the musical ball (toy) ended up to.

Talking about spooky story, here is another reported story reported on Monday Wan Bao. See photo.


The headline says," Nephew cried when stepped into the house and whole family had nightmare. House is haunted?" To find out more detail, go and get yourself a copy of that paper.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005