Sunday, June 13, 2010

An unusual experience

For those who have weak hearts or if you are using passenger lifts (elevator) frequently late at nights, you may want to give this posting a miss. However, if you choose to continue to read, please note that you are reading it at your own risks! I will not be held responsible for anything that may arise after reading this posting.

I have been pondering for quite a while before I decided to pen it down here. For that I have not really shared with others (strangers in particulars) except some close friends or relatives what I have experienced or rather things that I have been noticed while using the passenger lifts.

After sharing with my friends and relatives my experience in using the passenger lift, I was quite surprised to know from my friends and relatives that they seemed to have experienced the same kind of thing which I did. So I wonder, maybe some of us may have experienced this once or twice in our lifetime or for some may have experienced it even more, which is my case.

Anyway, here we go: My experience while using the passenger lift. For a period of my life, I noticed, especially when late in the night, while I was walking towards to lift lobby, the lift door would "automatically" opened by itself! And I have to tell you this, I did not even have to press the lift call button but the lift seemed to be smart enough to know my intention to use it.

To make thing even more spooky, sometimes the lift was already at rest position and the door was closed but the sudden opening of door by itself did not make any common sense to me. And of course, the unexpected lift door opening by itself always led my imagination to run super wild!

Sometimes to overcome my "fear", I tried to reasoning that the lift could have just installed some kind of devices that was able to detect users, something like motion sense? But deep in my heart, I knew that was impossible especially the lift door would only open by itself during late in the night and not during daytime.

There were times, when I brought my dog out for a walk late at night. As usual, the lift door would open by itself. Once inside the lift, I could see that my dog could sense some kind of presence, my dog would continuously looking around despite that there were two of us inside the lift! Or should I say that maybe there were more?

Thanks god, all my experiences with the lift door "auto" opening always ended up safe. Nothing more, phew.... After sometime, I got used to this special privilege. In fact, I was quite thanksful to whoever or whatever who had helped me to press the lift call button especially when both of my hands were carrying something.

It has been quite a while that I have not been given this special privilege. And I can't remember when was the last time that I experienced the lift door opened by itself. Somehow, I am sort of miss this special privilege.

To conclude, so long you have not done anything evil or bad, there is no reason that you should fear for anything. Think positively, maybe because you have done many good things and that's why you are given such special privilege. So next time, if you were to encounter such similar experience, do remember to say thank you. :)

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005