Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Property Agent

A friend of mine knew that I am into Fengshui, she asked me, "Why not you become a Property Agent?" Well, in my heart I knew that with my fengshui knowledge, I would definitely able to provide an added service to my prospect buyers.

But there again, I can be very choosy when come to choosing a house. Ask my clients who had engaged my house selection service before. The process of choosing the right house can be time-consuming, but for the sake of getting a good fengshui, the search was worthwhile! And the most encouraging thing was to hear from my clients that their new home brought them good luck!

So back to the question of becoming a Property Agent. Well, if the new property has good fengshui, maybe I can consider that.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005