Monday, May 24, 2010

Use Qi Men Dun Jia to understand a situation

Still remember my earlier posting regarding my friend 's maid did not turn up the airport the other time and I demostrated the use of Qi Men Dun Jia to forecast that outcome. Now, my friend wants to hire another new maid, this morning at about 11.06am, he sent me a sms asking me would his new maid be okay?

Looking at the chart for a moment, I replied him via sms, "Looks like agency is saying alot of good thing about her."And my friend replied me back,"Yes, she was."
But at that point of time, there was one thing which I was very sure of. My friend would not be able to get this new maid. Reason is because the chart already showed me that his question was an invalid question.
True enough, my friend emailed in the afternoon that at the moment he would not be able to get her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Using Luo Shu (Flying Palace飞宫) method of plotting the chart, Geng+Ren (context stem falls in west, it has 上格 formation, so in this case, Luo Shu method (Flying Palace飞宫) agrees with your Rotating Palace (转盘) chart.

Thank you for the case study.

fengshui said...

Thank you for the feedback. Glad that you enjoy the case study.

Anonymous said...

she has not arrived and the agency is still pending for her passport. Sian from Poor Friend.

Anonymous said...

She really didnt arrive in Singapore after waited for 4 weeks. The reason given by Agency today is that there is some spelling mistake in her passport. The Indonesia authority wanted to check on her birth cert. Not sure how true is that? Anyway, special thanks for my friend's help to use QMDJ. It is really a powerful tool to forcast the outcome 3 weeks earlier.

true animal sex stories said...

Ziggy snorted and gave Stephanie a toothy smile Youreally dont know huh. Finally, my wife and hergirlfriend come out but they are with two other girls and a black guy.
schoolgirl spanking and caning stories
gay free sex stories
sex stories post gay
alt sex stories post
big gay cock stories
Ziggy snorted and gave Stephanie a toothy smile Youreally dont know huh. Finally, my wife and hergirlfriend come out but they are with two other girls and a black guy.


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005