Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Review on 2010 forecast

Time really flies! Just another couple of days to go, it will be June. In other words, we are almost completing half of 2010. Wow...so what is going to happen from now onwards? But before I talk more about the later of the year. Let's review my forecast for 2010, I wrote that article " What is in 2010?" in last september.

In that article, I mentioned that this year is a metal Tiger, which means that metal sitting on top of a wood. And based on that note, I mentioned that we may expect possible conflict, control and challenges. So elections, power struggle or fighting are something that we could expect. Well, if you have been following the news lately, you would have known that Thailand had just ended some unrest between two different camps and just a few days ago, North Korea and South Korea had some conflicts which are making them in very tense mode now.

And I also touched on our economy issue in my forecast for 2010. I mentioned that this year, we would be facing another great challenge. And at this point of writing, EU crisis is still yet to resolve and I am not expecting any immediate solution to this crisis in the short term.

So apart from those bad news, is there anything good that we can expect? Well, in my opinion - election! Till then, we will know.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005