Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fengshui changed after renovation

A few day ago, I had lunch at one of the oldest hawker centres. I like this hawker centre is because I can find alot of good and cheap food there. And the best part is that place just had a major renovation not long ago.

As far as I can remember, that hawker centre used to be crowded during lunchtime, and looking for a parking space can be challenging too! However, my last visit there was not very crowded despite it was lunchtime, an unusual sign.

Anyway, I proceeded to the stall that sell fish soup, there was no queue at all, another surprise for me. The fish stall used to have very long queue and waiting time could last at least ten minutes or so before you could place your order. So really surprised that I did not have to wait for my food!

While I was having my food, that fishsoup seller was telling her next customer that her business had been affected after the renovation. She even commented that other hawker centres, their business are also affected after renovation.

Talking about other hawker centres, there is another place which I always like to go. Their business also seemed to be affected after the major renovation, it was unlike their past, used to be crowded.

If you are wondering what could have caused that? Well, in my opinion is the renovation work could have changed their Fengshui period and thus, their fengshui have changed. So it is important to note that having renovation work on a good fengshui place can have adverse affect! So the best thing to do is to consult a master first before carrying any form of renovation. Good luck!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005