Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What can Fengshui do for you?

I never believed in Fengshui when I was young. In fact, when my family wanted to engage a Geomancer (Fengshui master), I was quite against the idea of having a Fengshui master to come to our house to do Fengshui audit.

But my family still went ahead to engage that master's service despite that I had protested profusely. When the master came, I was quite skeptical on his forecasts. I wondered how could a person tell so much things on the "future" by taking out his luopan (Fengshui compass) and took a simple reading?

And that was my first brush with Fengshui, it had left quite alot of unanswered questions in my head.

However, my perception on Fengshui changed when I was in Australia and that was in year 2000. I remember I was doing some research in my university library when I just happened to see some Fengshui books on one of bookshelves. My first reaction was shock, as I did not expect to see Fengshui books in a tertiary institution, definitely not in a foreign country where Chinese population is just minority! I asked myself this, if non-chinese would take an effort to believe Chinese Astrology such as Chinese Fengshui, why myself being a Chinese did not believe in Chinese Fengshui in the first place?

Without any second thoughts, I grabbed hold of those Fengshui books and started reading them. After reading those Fengshui books, I carried out experiment in my bedroom, I started off with my feng shui bed position, followed by study desk position. I re-position my desk in Fengshui North to tap the best fengshui energy and to my surprise, I got better academic results after the change! Since then, I started to believe in Fengshui and the use of Fengshui to help to improve things that I do.

Over the period of time, I start to have answers to those unanswered questions in my head..For example, things such as why Masters could predict so much things by looking at Luopan (Fengshui Compass). The reason behind this is because Luopan is made up of Bagua (Eight Trigrams) and in each Bagua (Trigram), there is representation of Fengshui element. Apart from that, master can form the Fengshui chart with the Fengshui compass reading, together with the Bagua, master can do prediction from here.

So if you are still wondering what Fengshui can do for you? Here, we go..... Fengshui can be used to improve the followings:

Your well-begin
Relationship
Business
Academic

In additional to that, it is believed that some Fengshui products can be used to enhance Fengshui Qi. Some of the Fengshui products are believed to have the power to divert any adverse Sha Qi as well!

So if you need any Fengshui help, my advise to you is to seek professional Fengshui Consultant or Fengshui master for advise. Last but not least, good luck!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005