Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday ladies!

Happy Birthday ladies! I know 3 ladies who are born in the same year but on different date will be celebrating their birthday today, on the 11th and 12th of this month.

Their birthday may just a few days apart but all of them are high fliers! They hold good jobs - Senior Auditor, Lady Boss of Manicure Shop and Doctor. Sometimes, it makes me wonder whether ladies who are born in the same year and within these range of dates have better destiny?

But at this point of writing, I cannot confirm this unless I have more birthdate data to conclude that my initial findings are correct. Till then, I will keep you guys updated again.

Last but not least, I would like to wish these 3 ladies a Very Happy Birthday. May happiness be with you ladies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why you usually forget about my daughter's birthday..haha :).... you always remember the 3 ladies. From Professor.

fengshui said...

Professor, when is your daughter's birthday?

Anonymous said...

my daughter's birthday is Woman Day. Please remember to send your best wishes to her next year, 2011.


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005