Thursday, December 3, 2009

Using colour to forecast an outcome of an event

My master who taught Fengshui ever explained to me, colours could be used to forecast an outcome of an event. Just by looking at the colour of shirts that the contestants worn, he could easily determine the "fate" of the contestants. I thought that was rather impressive and remember that valueable lesson.

Recently, I was asked to attend Futsal (indoor soccer) tournament. Before the match began, I looked at both teams. Team A worn black, while Team B worn orange. In my heart, I knew that Team B would be the winner. True enough, Team B won the game. So it is true that colour can forecase an outcome? Well, for you to find out more.

Now, talking about colour, here is the song "Colour of the wind" by Vanessa Williams from Youtube. Enjoy!




to Quarter final. In the first round

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005