Sunday, December 13, 2009

A stroll at Changi Point

This morning, I took a stroll at Changi Point. It has been long time since I was there, and all I could remember the last time (more than ten years ago!) I was there to take a ferry to Ubin.

I almost could not recognise the changes at Changi Point. Now, they even have ferry terminal for passengers to embark and disembark. It used to be just stairs to the boats and back then ferry fare was just merely a dollar per trip. The present fare to Ubin is S$2.50 per trip.

Here are some photos for you to view....enjoy!

Welcome to Changi Point

Speedboat
Background is the new ferry terminal.




Changi Point is near to the Airport, every now and then, you get to see aeroplanes taking off.

Guess who I spotted at Changi Point? I did not expect myself to see "STAR" on a Sunday morning! Artists from Little Nonya and of course, the current serial "Together".

Another artist.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005