Friday, November 27, 2009

Shanghai, China


Yes, your eye is not playing trick. That is Metro logo, our Singapore Metro in Shanghai! I was attracted to this big billboard during my recent trip in Shanghai. I like the creativity of the building design, which is shaped like a dome. On top of that, the dome is lit up by lights.

Of course, I did not miss the opportunity to shop inside this shopping mall. I was surprised to see alot of familiar local names inside this shopping mall. Like the famous Bread Talk, Food Republic and many more.... For the first time in a foreign country, I felt like I was like shopping in a "local ambience", I must admit that the feeling was good. For Singaporeans who are stationed in Shanghai and if they miss home, maybe they can shop here. This may help them to feel that they are just one step closer to home.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005