Thursday, October 1, 2009

Shanghai

As I have never been to Shanghai before, and I heard from friends that Shanghai is a great place to visit. So there I was, in Shanghai for 4 days over the last weekend.

This is my first time taking Maglev, it is something like bullet train but it can travel much faster than bullet train. It was travelling at 300km/hr when I travelled from Pudong Airport to Longyang station and the whole journey took me 8min! It was super fast! But the fastest speed which it could go up to was 431km/hr and that was when I was took Maglev back to airport from Longyang station and it took me just mere 7min to reach Pudong Airport.

For your information, a normal car journey from Pudong airport to Longyang station will take about an hour or so, and this depend on the traffic condition.

Tip : If you want to try Maglev, ticket costs 50RMB per trip (approximately S$10.46) but if you can produce your airticket stub, there will be a 20% discount. A return ticket will cost 100RMB before discount. (Note : Return ticket must be used within 7 days)

Famous road, Nanjing Dong Lu. This stretch of road is a shopping mall, you can walk from one end to the other end with ease. Or you can shop till you drop, too many things to buy for shoppers.

Well known Shanghai No. 1 Department Store with a long history behind it. So it is because of their good fengshui location that made the business grow?



Cheng Huang Miao Temple 城隍庙 - Have you ever wondered why this temple is so well known?


To love Shanghai, it begins with me! If you are a person who love crowds and noise, Shanghai will be a place which you will love it.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005