Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pure coincidence or fengshui problem?

Choosing the right sitting position in the office is important. But most of the time, employees are left with not much choice when come to choosing good seating position. Usually, seating arrangment in office are being assigned. So count yourself lucky if you can choose your best seating position.

Talking about seating position, this reminded me one recent fengshui consultation which I did, this boss from SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) showed me their newly renovated office layout and asked for my view on their new office seating arrangment.

Immediately, I took out a piece of paper and started to plot the flying stars chart based on the known direction. After I got the complete flying star chart, I highlighted the two bad energy sectors which consisted of Sickness Star 2 and Star 5. And one of the bad sectors happened to be one of the Manager workstations.

Without any hesitation, I said," That Manager workstation is not an ideal position to place your Right hand man there." Then, the boss explained to me, due to the new office space constraint, it was not possible to relocate the workstation to elsewhere. After hearing his explaination, I understand both his hands were tied so I did not want to "pressure" him further for any change.

The interesting that happened was the Right hand man got 2 days MC on the very first day of office move-in. So is this pure coincidence or fengshui problem?

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005