Friday, October 9, 2009

The power of 8 Trigrams (Ba Gua 八卦)

When I started to learn fengshui back in 2000, I thought 8 Trigrams (Ba Gua 八卦) were just only symbols consisted of 3 lines which made up of Yin line or Yang line or mixture of both lines. As I progress in my fengshui learning, I started to appreciate the use of 8 Trigrams (Ba Gua 八卦) .

8 Trigrams (Ba Gua 八卦) are not just only symbols to represent directions, family members, animals or even numbers! They can be used for divination purpose too. For example, I-ching and Qi Men Dun Jia are the 2 divinations that use 8 Trigrams (Ba Gua 八卦).

Other than that, 8 Trigrams (Ba Gua 八卦) can be used for fengshui purposes. Alot of times, I noticed that fengshui problems can be easily detected by using 8 Trigrams (Ba Gua 八卦) without even having to use other complicated fengshui methods. And if you go in depth on 8 Trigrams (Ba Gua 八卦), you could easily avert unnecessary fengshui problems.

So if you are interested to know more about fengshui. Do stay tuned in my blog to check out my fengshui course schedule. Or you can email me for more details.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005