Friday, October 23, 2009

I learnt from travelling

A friend asked me why would I want to visit a country for more than once? I replied, " I learnt something new from my trips and it helped in my course of work." Yes, you do not hear me wrongly, travelling help me to learn. Sometimes, I do get new inspirations from such trips!

Take for example my recently visit to Shanghai, I went to Chamate for my dinner. They provide good service, they have waitress from the main entrance to bring me to my table and that's not all! On top of the table, they have this device which have few button selections for me to press for Order, Water, Bill or even cancel my order. So this save me for waving my hands to catch the waitress' attention. This is very helpful especially when the restaurant is packed with customers.

Even though this device is not something new to me, as I have seen it when I was in Sydney last year. But the concept of using this device with few button selections is good as this will cut down at least one trip for the waitress. Thus, this will definitely help to improve the efficiency of their service.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005