Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Key to better relationship

Just a couple of hours ago, I was attending a friend's wedding in Orchard area. This friend of mine got married after knowing his wife for merely less than a year.

My friend is so confident that he had made the right choice to tie the knots even though he knew that I was hinting to him that it was rather too "fast" to tie the knots after I heard him saying that he knew his wife for less than a year. He assured me that their relationship is a prefect match, and he even shared with me the KEY to better relationship is COMMUNICATION.

He told me that he and his wife have a lot of things in common, despite the fact that they had known each other for just only a short span of time but to them it seemed like they had knew each other for ages!

Well, after witnessing them walking the red carpet in the wedding dinner. I start to believe that my friend is right. He and his wife seemed to communicate in a unique manner, their unison gestures also proved that they are a perfect match. So remember guys, Communication is the Key to the better relationship.

May I take this opportunity to wish them a blissful marriage. Cheers to KC and CS!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005