Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I could feel the earth moved!!!

This evening at about 6.20 pm or so, I was at my client's place when suddenly I saw my client's table moved. Initially, I thought my eyes were too tired and they were playing trick on me. My client looked up and said,"Is an earthquake!"

After hearing the words from him, my heart started to beat faster as I had never experienced an earthquake before, even though I had been to Earthquake prone countries such as Japan for a couple of times.

Immediately, I squatted down. During that moment, my feelings were mixed, I was getting excited as this is my first time to experience earthquake and on the other hand, I could feel that I was feeling uneasy. I wondered whether my safety was at stake?!

The building was indeed moving, at one point of time. I could feel the building was "tilted" to one side and moved back to original position. And this whole episode lasted for about 5min or so, at one point of time, I almost wanted to run for my dear life but I did not.

Thanks goodness, our building structures are good. Our buildings are built with solid foundations, which made our buildings to withstand earthquake.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005