Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Updates

Some updates from me, currently I am in the midst of preparation for my fengshui research field trip which will be held next month. I hope that through this trip, I can achieve a deeper understanding on fengshui and its impact on us.

So far, I have already shortlisted a few places to go. But still have not decided which place to go yet. As this field trip is just only to be a few days trip. Therefore, I need to plan my trip in such a way that I can cover alot of places at the shortest time. Okay, I will keep you guys posted once I have latest updates.

Guess there are too many things for me to do now. Rest assured, I will try to update my blog once I have the time.

Have a great week!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005