Sunday, July 12, 2009

Married then divorce. Is this what you want in life?

Yesterday evening, I had dinner with my ex-boss, he was sharing with me that his only son is still not married and he was worried for him. Then he said that life is incomplete, if a person is not married. I paused for a while, I was thinking of what he just said. "Is this true?", I asked myself.

Well, think about it, getting married may not be necessary is a good thing if the married couple eventually ended up divorce. So not getting married may not be necessary a bad thing after all!

I have seen so many people that had gone through the pain of divorce. And I swear that they are still badly affected by their previous marriage, to think that it had happened quite sometime back!

So now the question is," Does one really have to get married in order to complete the whole life path?" Is life really incomplete without marriage? Or one will become wiser after marriage and divorce? Maybe you want to give a thought on it.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005