Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lunar 6th month

There are some Chinese believe that one should avoid tying the knot during the lunar 6th month, they feel that if a couple were to wed in this lunar month, relationship may not last.

And I thought only older generation would mind this particular issue only. Not until I received a phone call, someone asked me whether one can shift house during lunar 6th month? I was surprised to hear that question.

I replied,"Why not?" I paused for a second before I continued,"Did you know is pretty alright to shift house even during the lunar 7th month? That is provided you have chosen an auspicious date to shift house." Therefore, is pretty alright to shift house in lunar 6th month so long you have consulted a master to choose an auspicious date for you.

Good luck!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005