Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My ten days in Japan (Day 9 Morning and afternoon)

In my previous trip, I stayed somewhere in Asakusa. The photo below is the famous Kaminari-mon (Gate) temple in Asakusa. If you have been to Tokyo, I am sure that you would have not missed this famous Kaminari-mon (Gate) Temple in Asakusa, right?


Everytimes, when I am in Tokyo, I would pay a visit to Kaminari-mon (Gate) temple. Tokyo weather has turned wet, it was raining when I visited the temple. Usually June is a wet (raining) season in Tokyo, even though during my stay there it was still not yet June.

After our lunch at Asakusa, my friends and I went to Harajuku.


Guess what we saw at Harajuku???


Yes, is cosplay! Harajuku is famous for Cosplay on Sundays. So if you want to see the cosplay in Tokyo, you have to visit Harajuku on Sundays. The best time to see people in cosplay costumes will be after lunch, ideally 1pm or so. The girl in pink is so sweet.


Another photo of kawaii girls. Really interesting to see them in such cute costumes!




The latest trend in Japan cosplay. To wear a white cloth across the nose.

This lady is cute, when she saw me taking her photo secretly, she did not turn away from the camera. Instead, she posed for me. How sweet of her. Want to say Domo-arigato to her.



The famous street in Harajuku street, the best time to visit this stretch of street is on Sundays.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005