Monday, June 8, 2009

My ten days in Japan (Day 8)

First time in Japan, I could wake up late. Normally, in my previous visits, I would wake up early to leave hotel, by doing that I could have more my time in Japan. In this trip, ten days, maybe is a bit long, that's why I did not have this thought of waking up early .

Anyway, my appointment with my Japanese friend was at 11am, at Hana-Koganei station. The journey from Shinjuku subway train to Hana-koganei station was about 25min.



Inside the subway train, waiting for the train to move.

The subway train map. For your information, there are alot of subways operated by different companies.


The fare is 260Yen, from Shinjuku Station to Hana-Koganei station.


Finally, reached the station.

Waiting for my friend to pick me up, to bring me to her new house.


Make a guess, what is this? Answer is right at the bottom of this posting.

Providing my fengshui consultation service in Japan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
---------->>>>>> Answer : Notice Board for New House construction

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005