Saturday, June 6, 2009

My ten days in Japan (Day 7 evening)

When I reached my hotel, it was 5.30pm, I still have an hour left before I meet my friends for our night tour to Tokyo Tower and Roppongi. While waiting for my friend to return from Kittyland, I wondered whether my friends could find their way back to the hotel. When my room telephone rang, I felt relieved, at least I knew they were safe!

After the phone call, we arranged to meet at 7.00pm hotel lobby. There was no JR station near Tokyo Tower, the nearest station was Hammamatsucho, and it took us approximately 15min to walk to the Tower.




Finally, reached Tokyo Tower, this is my first time walking towards Tokyo Tower in this direction.
After Tokyo Tower, we walked to Hard Rock Cafe at Roppongi. The first time I visit Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo was 1998. No change to the Hard Rock Cafe, is still the same.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005