Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My ten days in Japan (Day 6)

Finally, I have completed my first leg of Japan tour (Arima, Osaka, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyoto and Nara). To continue our second leg of Japan tour, we have scheduled ourselves for an afternoon Shinkansen (Bullet Train) to Tokyo. While waiting for afternoon to come, we had an early lunch at Osaka food alley (See photo to believe). The lunch was very good! I have never tried that before, and I must say that the food was oishii.


Inside the Shinkansen (Bullet train). The journey from Osaka to Tokyo was 3 hour, along the way there were few stops. But before the Shinkansen could reach the 3rd stop, I was already fast asleep! Missed the chance to view the Mt Fuji.
There are few types of Shinkansen. The latest series starts with 7, and the interior design looks nicer. But I still like the older series of Shinkansen which have the food kiosks in the middle of the cars, some of the older cars even have double decks!


No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005