Monday, June 1, 2009

My ten days in Japan (Day 5 afternoon)

We had a simple lunch at one of vending machine restaurants in Nara before we headed to Kyoto. The journey from Nara to Kyoto was a 45 min train ride, without missing our chance to catch some sleep, all of us fell asleep instantly once we were on board.

Our next stop was Kyoto, Kyoto is famous for Kiyomizu Temple. Even though I have been to Kiyomizu Temple before, and to think that this is my 3rd visit to this temple but I still like this place very much.

To reach Kiyomizu Temple, you can take subway train or local bus. I chose the latter option.




The bus number 206 to Kiyomizu Temple.



The map of Kiyomizu.



The street to Kiyomizu is very lively and is very crowded with local and tourists.







Students visiting Kiyomizu Temple.


















No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005