Sunday, June 14, 2009

Launching a project with a good date?

Recently, there were new interests on new property launches and despite the fact that our economy is still in the midst of recession. Developers have been riding on this new interests, new projects have been keep launching and it seems like more new projects will be launched in the near term. With so many new projects on the pipeline, so I wondered whether developers would go to the extent of choosing a good date to launch their projects or not?

Just a few couple of weeks ago, I have been receiving information about a new project was going to launch soon and special arrangement like VVIP preview would be held on a certain date. Just like many new home seekers, I was curious to visit this showflat, but before I could do so, the marketing agent announced that VVIP preview was postponed to a week later.

So being curious, I checked the initial scheduled date in the Tong Sheng. It shows that day happened to be a broken day, so I asked myself this, "Was that the reason that led the developer to change their VVIP preview date?"

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005