Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is fengshui related to our daily lives?

People have been asking me, how fengshui are related to our daily lives? Well, let me quote you one example, assuming that you have to stand under this moving crane (see photos below). How would you feel? I bet that you would not feel good. And will you agree with me that your fear will grow if you were have to stand under the moving crane for a couple of hours? So based on this example, you can see that fengshui is related to our daily lives! Fengshui is talking about environment, and how environment can affect our well-being.

Now, if I were to assure you that this moving crane is safe. Will you still feel comfortable to stand under the moving crane for another couple of hours? I am sure that you will feel uneasy if you have to stand there for another couple of hours, won't you?



No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005