Saturday, May 16, 2009

16 May 2009

As promised, I will reveal the mystery today. 16 May 2009 is Fann Wong's Big Day, finally she is tying the knot with her boyfriend. After so many years, they have decided to ring the wedding bell. Congratulations to them.

Well, as for me. Today is also a Big Day for me, just like Fann Wong I am walking down the aisle too! But it will be a different kind of aisle for me, well...I am catching a plane to fly myself to a long awaited holiday cum assignment. Okay I have to apologise that I will not be updating my blog during this period of time and I will be back only close to the end of the month. But I promise when I update my blog, there will be more photos and articles on my trip. Till then, see you around.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005