Monday, April 13, 2009

Tsunami on 22 July 2009?

This morning I received a forwarded email from a friend, the email header was 'Tsunami on 22 July 2009?'

Here is a short extract from that forwarded email:

"Hello there. I just wanted 2 let you know that please stay away from the beaches all around in the month of July. There is a prediction that there will be another tsunami hitting on July 22nd. It is also when there will be sun eclipse. Predicted that it is going 2 be really bad and countries like Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Australia, Mauritius, Si Lanka, India, Indonesia, Philippines are going 2 be badly hit. Please try and stay away from the beaches in July. Better 2 be safe than !

My friend was worried that this Tsunami might come true... He even used his PDA to check whether the sun eclipse would be taking place on that day. And according to his PDA, it showed that it would take place on 22 July 2009, 5pm Singapore time. I did not know that his PDA had such wonderful function.

Anyway, my friend asked me whether I could use any fengshui to verify whether there would be an earthquake on that day?

Well, we can try to use some of the methods to check whether Earthquake or Tsunami will take place or not. But there again, I told my friend... A lot of masters would not even want to do forecast based on such information. Usually, masters would only write or talk about an event that already happened. Why masters would want to risk their "reputation" to make forecast based on such information?

So I told my friend, for the sake of learning, maybe I can consider writing it in my blog. But of course, I will face the risk of getting it wrong. Anyway, who doesn't learn from mistakes? So please do not get me wrong, I am trying to prove anything here in my blog. I am just hoping that with this article on bazi, this can help to generate interest amongst readers.

Okie... here we go. The few methods which we can consider to use is I-ching, Liu Ren, Qi Men Dun Jia and Bazi.

In this case, let's use use bazi to analyse the 4pillar (bazi) for that day. Assuming what was written in that forwarded email is correct, the tsunami will take place on 22 July 2009, 5pm Singapore. The bazi for that day will be as follows:

辛戊辛己
酉辰未丑

The Earthly Branches in the Year Pillar and Month Pillar shows sign of clash. And the Earthly Branches in the Day Pillar and Hour Pillar are combined. Other than that, there is no unusual signs on that bazi based on that time frame, so there is no sign of Tsunami.

But to satisfy our curiosity, whether Tsunami will take place on that day or not. We will take one step further. Let's see what is the bazi going to be like in the next hour time frame. The bazi between 7pm to 11pm on 22 July 2009 will be as follows:

壬戊辛己
戌辰未丑

All the Earthly Branches are earth element. Not only that, 丑未戌 also formed San Xing 三刑, which is regarded as bad clashes in bazi. In this instance, it can be interpreted that possible earth movement. Apart from that, there is no obvious water presence in that bazi. So with such observation, does that mean that that there will be no Tsunami? Just only earthquake?

To verify whether 2004 Tsunami bazi did show sign of clashes and water presence. I did a google search on the 2004 Tsunami date, the date happened to be boxing day, 26 Dec 2004 time 0058hrs. The bazi for that day was:

甲己丙甲
子卯子申

In the above bazi, it shows that there are 3 clashes in the earthly branches 子卯子 and there are water presence, and the water is strong with the combination of 子申. So was it the clashes and strong water presence led to the cause of Tsunami? Well, we will know the answer on 22 July 2009.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005