Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swine Flu

Everyday, newspaper and news will never fail to report the development of Swine Flu in every part of the world. Looks like this flu is going to out of hand soon?! So question is, will this flu as bad as SARS in 2003?

Well, last year when I wrote this year prediction. And during the process of analysis the 2009 Heavenly Stem and Earthly Branches, I noted that year 2009 Heavenly Stem had something similar to year 2003 Heavenly Stem. Both Heavenly Stems ended in same kind of stage which resulted me to write "Terminated illness" in my prediction, and to answer the above question, this flu will be as bad as SARS outbreak.

But there is one thing which I have yet to research, that is whether this outbreak will hit us here? Looking at it, is possible that we may be spare from this round of outbreak. But I have to make it clear that I have yet to do a full research on it. Whatever it is, I think prevention is something that we should not overlook it. So if you think that wear N95 mask is necessary, please do so. Prevention is always better than cure!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005