Monday, April 27, 2009

Outbreak - Swine Flu is on the rise

Take note, there is a new strain of flu is on the rise. This flu is rather deadly, so far there have been reported cases of death. Even though the reported cases of death does not happen here in Singapore. But in my own view, is better for us to be safe rather than be sorry.

If you can remember my earlier posting "Prediction for 2009", I did mention that terminated illness would rise. True enough, the outbreak on this new strain virus is hitting us real fast and hard!

My advise to my readers, do remember to drink more water and have more rest. If possible, try to avoid crowded area too! With such stringent measures in place, this will reduce your chances of catching the flu virus. Take care!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005