Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our system may not be applicable in other places. Bazi - day master element is different from 12 Symbolic animals' element

Just a couple of days back, I had a discussion with my friend, J, our coming holiday trip. My friend J who has not been there before, was very excited about this trip. J asked me how much currency to bring there and was it better choice to use credit cards there?

My advise to J was to bring sufficient money for the whole trip. As for credit cards, as far as I could remember that country only accept credit cards that bear with the logo starting with letter "J". Other major credit system cards were not common there.

Then I explained to my friend when come to travelling, never assumed that every country would have the same kind of system as us. Take for example, in our shopping malls, we can easily find toilets in every level of a shopping mall but this may not be applicable in certain countries's shopping malls.

And I remember that there was once when I was in a foreign country, I had a hard time trying to find a rubbish bin to dispose my rubbish. But right here in our land, we are so fortunate that rubbish bins are located everywhere.

After sharing so much on different countries have different system and habits , I would like to share with you how Bazi system is different from the 12 Symbolic animals' element.

Alot of times, my friends would come to me and shared with me which year that they were born and without fail, the element which the animal belonged to. But when I asked for their date of birth and generated their bazi through my PDA, their day master element can be different from the element which the animal they belonged to.

That was how they got mixed up, they thought thay every individual's element could be easily found through some books which only stated the 12 Symbolic animals' element based on the year a person is born. But in the actual fact, we are referring to 2 different systems.

In bazi system, there are known as 4 pillars which are made of Year pillar, Month pillar, Day Pillar and Hour pillar. In each pillar is consisted of Heavenly Stem and Earthly Branches. Thus, a person's element, or also known as Day Master is determined from the day pillar Heavenly Stem instead of year pillar Heavenly Stem. Unlike the 12 Symbolic animals' element, the element is taken from year pillar Heavenly Stem. So there is no right on no wrong on both systems, so long you know which system you are referring to.

Next time, when your friend tells you that he belongs to a Fire Dragon. Maybe you can drop him some hints that he is referring to the 12 Symbolic animals' element and not Bazi system. With that note, I hope that you have gained some insights on bazi system.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005