Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is summer time!

Last few days, the weather was so hot that I thought I was under scorching sun even though I was not in outdoor envirnoment. The heat wave was simply driving me crazy! I never like hot weather, if given a choice to choose between a cool weather or hot weather, think I would have chose the former.
Just a couple of days back, the weather was too hot for me to handle. Hence, I went to hide myself under some shades whereby the temperature would be slightly lower and at the same time, I got to breath in some fresh air. So I did a bush walk at one of the reserviors.


It was an hour walk. Have to admit that the weather was very hot but under the shade, I felt alright.

Water collected and stored at reservoir, will our water level at reservoir dip? This summer sun is making us sweats....


Maybe this is the best time that we should take pro-active measurements such as learning how to save our water.

So that there will be no monkey business?









No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005