Monday, April 6, 2009

A $6 movie and Shinjuku

When was the last time that you catch a movie at the price of S$6? Well, now we can. There is a newly opened cinema in town area which is promoting their newly opened outlet. Now all tickets at that new outlet is selling at S$6 irregardless is a weekday or weekend movie, just pay S$6 to catch any show you want.



I watched the Shinjuku incident in the new cinema. 2 reasons for catching that show, first it was because Jackie Chan acted in this show, second was because the show was filmed in Tokyo -Shinjuku. Japan has been my favourite holiday place, so far I have been there a couple of times.

Usually, when I was in Tokyo, I would opt to stay in Shinjuku. That place is full of night activities, alot of Japanese youngsters love to hang out there and I have to say that some of the activities there were eye-opener for me! Shinjuku is also known as Bu Ye Cheng 不夜城 for its lively activities.

In that movie - Shinjuku incident, alot of places shown in the movie were familiar to me. After watching that movie, I felt like going there again; to visit my friend in Tokyo and eat those delicious Japanese food. Maybe I should start planning my next trip after I have penned off?

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005