Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tai Sui Wei - Not to be offended




Throughout my ten years of experience in construction, I have witnessed a few "incidents" related to fengshui. Incidents that I would not forget are; works that were carried out at Tai Sui wei - Grand Duke, would never complete smoothly, it seems like problems ranging from minor and major would just arise.

There is one particular incident which I want to share here; an electrical worker was tasked to do a simple cable termination work at one of the electrical distribution boards at basement. The simple work which was supposed to complete in 30mins time but was completed a few hours late!

And to make things worse, that electrical worker even tripped the whole distribution board and caused a blackout to the whole basement! I was curious why would a simple task would end up in such a mess, later I discovered that the work was carried out at Tai Sui wei. So that could be the reason that work ended up upside down!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005