Monday, February 16, 2009

Late entries

Last few days, I have been trying very hard to access to blogspot to update my entries. It seemed like my internet browser was protesting; my browser simply refused to work, it kept prompting to me that certifcate issue. Gosh.... what happened?

Think I need to get an IT personnel to settle for me. Guess I will not be able to update my entries till my problem is fixed! Anyway, at this point of writing, I am using another computer to access blogspot. Just want to wish my following friends on their special occasions.

But first I would like to wish a Belated Happy Valentines Day to all! And Congratulations to Shirleen on her ROM on 14th Feb 2009, last saturday.

Today is my friend's brithday, Happy Birthday Angel !

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005