Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cai Shen Ye 财神爷 - God of Wealth

Yesterday evening, I decided to have something different for dinner, so decided to go to KFC. I went to the outlet that near to my place.

While I was in the queue, waiting to be served. A couple in front of me made some commotion. Initially I could not figure what was the commotion all about. What I saw was the KFC counter staff spoke to her manager. Then suddenly, it seemed like there was alot of excitment behind the counter, the whole KFC staff were so excited that they clapped their hands in unison to congrate the couple. Then I realised that the couple had won themselves a $108 Hongbao. Wow, Cai Shen Ye came early! Lucky couple!

Well for those want to pray for good fortune, wealth in particular. Cai Shen Ye will arrive from East direction. If you want to have better luck, try facing east and say some good words. And who knows? You will be the lucky person ....... Good luck!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005