Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Unique X'mas card from Japan

あきこ、まなみ と みほ さん。 おげんですか? 私わ も できですね。 Christmas かど ども ありがと、 私わ すき ですね。

I want to thanks my friends from Japan for sending me such an unique christmas card, but it looks more like a christmas present to me. This christmas card that I received can be fold and turn into a letter holder. See photos below.

This is really a good concept, usually when Christmas period is over, most of us would keep the Christmas cards in the drawers. However, with this concept, we can turn christmas card into a useful item.

Once the christmas card is turned into a letter box. If you were to look though the front elevation, the box has 3-D effect.


There are 3 slots which can be used to hold letters.

Christmas gift from Japan. Thank you, my friends.


Lovely card!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005