Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let it snow! Merry Christmas to you.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. If only Singapore snows.... Christmas is just less than 2 days away! How are you going to celebrate your Christmas? Last minute shopping for some of you, I suppose. As for me, I still have not decided what to do on Christmas eve. Anyway, I do not celebrate Christmas but I still like Christmas season, after all is feastive mood. Sort of warm feeling, maybe because is time for giving?

Talking about giving, news have been reported that this year our Charity organisations are receiving lesser gifts this year as compared to last year. Looks like the current economy crisis has affected people mood to spend and to give. Nevertheless, I hope that more of you can come forward to donate, if you can.

Last but not least, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas. Merry Xmas!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005