Thursday, November 6, 2008

Forbidden City

Last April, I wanted so much to visit the Forbidden City when I was in Beijing but due to our tight schedule there, we could not make it. I was quite disappointed that I did not get the chance to visit the palace and most importantly, the chance to observe the fengshui of the buildings.

After my last Beijing trip, I have been telling myself that I would go back there again, to visit the Forbidden City. And Ming Tomb.

Finally, after so many months, I had the chance to visit Forbidden City yesterday. Yes I did it! But it was a virtual tour! A 3D tour, the graphics were so well done, I thought I was there visiting the real thing. And to make things more interesting, the developer of this virtual tour also included tour guides! Yes, tour guide that brings you around! In the guided tour, the guide also share the history of the place.

Out of so many tours, the most interesting tour was the Fengshui tour. Yes, fengshui topic was mentioned in this virtual tour.

If you are interested to visit this virtual tour, you can click on this url : http://www.beyondspaceandtime.org/ For those who are interested in Forbidden City, you will love this virtual tour!

A big thank you to the designer and developer of this wonderful software. Maybe I should visit the real one soon.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005