Thursday, October 30, 2008

ZWDS or Bazi?

Yesterday, I was with a group of Ming Li enthusiasts, during the gathering some people asked me questions.

A :" How long have you been learning Zi Wei Dou Shu?"

I replied : "3 years."

B : "Did you learn Bazi too?"

I answered : "Yes, I did."

C : "Which one is better?"

I explained : "So long you put your heart onto one subject, do more research and read more books on this subject. Be it ZWDS or bazi, you should be able to excel in either one."

Personally, I like both subjects. Both are very interesting subjects. In fact, I am very keen in most of metaphysics subjects.

And subjects that I have learnt in the last 8 years

1. Fengshui - Black Hat Sect, Flying Star, Ba Zhai, Xuan Kong Da Gua

2. Ming Li - Bazi, Zi Wei Dou Shu, Face Reading

3. Divination - I-ching using coins or playing cards, Qi Men Dun Jia

The above-mentioned subjects are so interesting that I spend most of my time doing research on them. And I will continue to learn and research on these subjects, reason is because everyday I will discover something new out from it.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005