Monday, October 27, 2008

Re-visit to a special place

I did not purposely choose this date, 24 Oct 2008, to re-visit this place, it just happened that the organisers had this seminar on this date and held at this place. A place which is special to me.


There are so much changes in this place as compared to the past, the present - is so much vibrant! The place is well-lit and it is full of colours and excitment! How I wish I can be back in this place again.


Just to share a little bit history of this place, just only last year 2007, this place celebrated its 50th years anniversary. Can anyone out there, guess where is this place?


Anyway, back in 1993, I was there up in one the buildings, waited for almost 3hours, took me so much guts to do something which I wanted for. A memory which I will never forget.


No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005