Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Qi Men Du Jia to do forecast for investment

Lately, stock markets have been selling down. In fact, alot of good counters are far below their valuations which make them very attractive in prices.

This morning I was wondering is this the best time for investors to enter the market? I switched on my PDA to check for QMDJ chart. It was a Fu Yin 伏吟 chart, it was a sign of NO-MOVE. Ideally, one should wait and do not take any action.

The question which I asked, "Whether is this the best time for investors to enter the market?" The chart Tian Gan 天干 (Heavenly Stem) did not look good! Let me explain, the Tian Gan 天干 (Heavenly Stem) was in grave and the palace which the Tian Gan 天干 (Heavenly Stem) was in Kong Wang 空亡 (Void) , both were another indication of bad omen.




So what should one do? The chart shows is better to stay put and relax!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005