Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One of my favourite beers

Did you know that in Australia, beers are so much cheaper than soft drinks? Yes, you are NOT hearing it wrongly. Beers are not expensive in Australia! In those days when I was in Australia, a bottle of beer would just cost A$1.15 while a bottle of 500ml softdrink could easily cost A$2.

Beers were so cheap that my housemate and I had beers during our leisure time. We even had beers during lunch!! But I have to stress that my housemate and myself were NOT alcoholic, we had beers because it was cheap and on top of that it helps to keep us warm during winter time.
Hahn Light has a unique taste which I like. Try to believe it, the good news is ; you need not have to fly to Australia to drink Hahn Light, Hahn Light can be found in Singapore's supermarkets.

Two different design labels, past and present.

Warning : If you drink, please do NOT drive. Please be considerate to other road-users. Safety comes first!

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005