Friday, October 31, 2008

Fengshui audit

I have been in construction industry in the last 10 years, all these years, I have seen how projects are being carried out; constructed and built, and most importantly the type of materials used to build.

With my 10 years or so working experience and knowledge in construction, when come to fengshui audit, I feel that I have added advantage over my peers. You may wonder why?

During a fengshui audit, one of the common "problems" is to get the correct reading. There are times, the compasss reading cannot stop changing. When standing one step ahead or behind the last position, the reading will change from the previous reading. This can cause a lot of confusions, this is especially true to beginners who have just started practising fengshui or to people without engineering background.

And during such events, when compass reading keep changing, I know what are the "technical" factors to consider and I would look out for root cause of problem without compromising. I would not simply take the fengshui compass reading just for the sake of completing the fengshui audit. Therefore, I prefer to investigate and complete my "investigation" on the root cause of the compass reading changes first before I move on to complete the fengshui audit.

Thus, it is important to note that fengshui audit is not that simple, it is not just simply standing outside the main door and taking compass reading only.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheap ugg boots sale tcvvkfgh cheap ugg boots uk ibdgiodp cheap ugg boots yrwxhwot cheap uggs ccdieqku ugg boots sale uk zyzpzbgj ugg boots sale cwucxkle ugg boots uk hobbtmpm ugg boots dkqjqbep ugg sale nywjbgwl


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005