Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When thing goes wrong....

When thing does wrong, it could be due to fengshui issue. Personally I had such experiences when I did my projects in the past.

I remember there was one project which I made a special request to my client to allow me to start work on a chosen (auspicious) date. As I believe that, an auspicious date has to be select when a worksite is not suitable to have any form of renovation or construction work to be carry out. To start a work without an auspicious date, things would not go smoothly. But unfortunately, my request was turn down due to some other reasons.

When I had to start work some days later, I put into extra effort to remind my contractors not to work on certain location of the worksite. Even though I had done my part to reminded them (my contractor) not to build the partition walls on the forbidden location first. But for no apparent reason, they still went ahead to build the perimeter walls on the forbidden location. And my greatest fear came true, the built wall had to be taken down. In additional to that, there were changes to the design of the perimeter walls despite that we were had very tight schedule to complete the whole project.

There is another project which my colleague had difficulty in hand-over to client, and the cause of it was due to fengshui issue.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005