Monday, August 18, 2008

Toilet located in the centre


When I just started my fengshui research, there were records stated that toilet should be ideally located outside of the house. In fact, back in the olden days, toilets were never located inside any dwellings. Let alone, having a toilet next to a bedroom.

It is believed that toilet contains the most negative energy in any part of dwelling. Therefore, having a toilet close to you will bring problems. But in our modern living, having a toilet nearer to us can bring us alot of convenience! Especially for places that experience 4 seasons, for example; winter time, toilet located in the centre of the house is really a must! Which I did not realise this when I was in Brisbane and that was in year 2000.


Now, having through another winter season. I realise the importance of having a toilet located right inside the house.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005