Sunday, May 11, 2008

Toilet

Recently, I was at my client's new office; the new office was still under construction. That day happened to be a site show round for the managers whom would be moving there. I overheard one of the managers kept asking his colleagues, "Where is the toilet?" It seemed like he was very concerned about the location of the toilet.

In my heart, I knew that the manager must be a fengshui-believer. In fact, I must say that he did the right thing to ask for toilet location. I could sense that he would be the person to ask for a change of his seating location if toilet is too near to his new office seat. In case, you are wondering, his new seat is not near to any toilets.

So why would toilets have such adverse effect? Let me relate this story to you:

A few years back, one of my clients shared with me about his office layout, he told me that everytimes when a newly employed accountant move into that office room which was located next to a toilet. The new accountant would never stay in the job for more than 3 months! And this "phenomenon" continued until one of the employed accountant who knew a fair bit of fengshui requested to be seated in some other location. And that accountant stayed the longest in that job, amongst the rest of employed accountants.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005